Whitepaper medical data sharing
We believe in data sharing
Actively sharing medical, health and research data will increase the efficiency of medical research. Did you know that only 4.5% of registered clinical trials have the intention to share Individual Participant Data? This makes it much harder to verify results and to build upon the research of others.
In this paper you can read more about:
- What are the benefits of data sharing?
- Why privacy and compliance are not the main reasons to not share medical data
- Proven and compliant solutions for sharing data
- Data ecosystems
- The importance of metadata
- Different data sharing models